Search results

1. Zerotrek

Vessel Sink Drain that prevents overflow

No luck so far I've spent months now searching the internet for this drain and sent multiple emails to the diynetwork to no avail. I think it's the one product they have no idea where it came from. Wish I could contact the home owners. The only thing I can think of is it came with the sink they...
  2. Zerotrek

Drain If any of you saw the episode you would see how it works and it's not how I guess I am describing because no one is getting it. The drain pulls up to a height of about 2 or three inches, this allows the water to fill in the vessel up to that point and then drains once it reaches that...
  3. Zerotrek

Drain It allows you to fill the sink until it reaches the top of the cap which extends up from the drain 2 or 3 inches, then once the water reaches that point it drains. It bascially makes a vessel sink without overflow into a sink with overflow. I'm interested because I have not seen a...
  4. Zerotrek

I was watching the DIYnetwork's Bathroom Renovations with Amy Matthews and they had an episode where they installed a vessel sink. It was episode 210-213 the Spa Retreat makeover. Anyway, they showed a drain for the vessel sink that you could pull up a few inches, maybe 2 or 3 and the water...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks