Search results

1. Smartin684

Kohler Persuade Review, pictures and comments

Did you figure it out? I have the same problem and need to figure his out. I noticed that the rubber gasket attached to the bottom of the flushing mechanism has developed bubbles in it, like blisters and I think this is preventing a complete seal. I haven't been able to remove this gasket...
  2. Smartin684

CVPC to new meter?

Sounds like everyone here has seen their share of stupidy in theivery. Maybe I can surround the pipes with razor wire :) I guess its the best reason to switch to cpvc.
  3. Smartin684

Combustion Air intake?

The contractor on my rehab project has installed a foreced air furnace (AireFlow AF92MPE050U3 92%) unit in the 20 x 25 basement. I noticed that there is only an exhaust PVC line, and not an outside air intake line. There seams to be a 3" outlet on top of the unit where I am assuming the intake...
  4. Smartin684

CVPC to new meter?

I a buying a house that has the copper stolen out of it. This is going to be a rental and has the possiblility of being vacant for a few more months. I want to have CPVC put in to stop the thieves from screwing up the plumbing again. My plumber wants to install a 6 foot long 3/4" copper to...
  5. Smartin684

Mortar to set bath tub?

Overflow pipe. Randy, I noticed in your picture that you have the overflow/drain already set in place. Then are you just dropping in the tub? Im no expert, but in all the books I have seen they show that this is installed on the tub, then the tub abd drain are all dropped into place. Your way...
  6. Smartin684

Bathroom vent into a chimney?

I have a 2nd floor gutted batheroom,ready for remodel. I need to install the vent fan, but the joist run to the side of the house where it will be a real pain to work on the outside on a ladder. There is an old, unused chimney stack running through the bathroom and someone had at one time run a...
  7. Smartin684

luke warm water at bath

Change the anti-scald setting If you are getting hot water from the sink, then the problem is probably in the anti-scald setting on the shower handle. Pull the handle off the shower control, and you should see some kind of semi-circular piece with gear like teeth in it. This is ajustable so...
  8. Smartin684

P trap not into wall?

I am putting in a new sink base cabinet and dispoal. My problem is I cant go into the wall behind the cabinet for various reasons. The current old plumbing is an s trap that drops directly down through the floor of the sink base cabinet into the basement and then to the stack. No vent... it...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks