Search results

1. J

Tiling over Tile

I have a shower that I recently re-tiled. However when I laid the shower floor I did a poor job around the drain and now I am left with a few low spots around the drain, now I am getting standing water in my shower. I am wondering about tiling over what is there now to make the correction...
  2. J

HELP!! Shower not draining!!

I just had a new shower installed in place of my tub surround in my upstairs bathroom. I just used the shower for the first time and my shower is not draining! Any thoughts would be great!!
  3. J

new shower drain not draining!!

I just had a tub in my upstairs bathroom remodeled and a full shower installed in it's place. The project was completed a couple of days ago and the shower was used for the first time tonight. Now I have standing water in my shower and the water will not drain! Any suggestions to what my problem...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks