Search results

1. M

Toto Drake Flush Question

Thanks for the responses. It's not just that the upstairs toilet is slightly quieter, but it also seems a little less forceful, but again it's subtle. By the way, what does flushing a quarter prove? (newbie here)
  2. M

Toto Drake Flush Question

My first Drake Toilet with Sanigloss installed in first floor bathroom 2006. I liked it so much I installed a second Drake Sanigloss in a second floor bathroom in 2008. It's subtle, but the upstairs Drake toilet does not flush as vigorously as the down stairs one. Both were purchased from...
  3. M

Toilet Recycle

Thanks It may be just my local Habitat that won't accept them. In Milwaukee's Habitat ReStore, they accept used toilets. Hate to drive the 90 miles though.
  4. M

Toilet Recycle

Just installed 2 new toilets (Toto Ultramax and Drake), and need to get rid of my working older toilets (both 1.6gpf). Following advice on this web site, I called Habitat for Humanity. They won't take any used toilet. Called the local plumbing store (who sells Toto), they told me to take...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks