Search results

1. mystreba

WC Hammer - can't fix this

Break it down... I recently installed a WC/Urinal combo in my bath. Fixtures, plumbing and flushometers are all brand new. I ran a dedicated 1" supply line directly from my 86-Gal, 40/60 pressure tank to feed these two fixtures. A reducing sleeve in the 1" tee right between the two...
  2. mystreba

pump configuration?

Pump Model # Goulds Pump 7GS05412 / Franklin Motor 2145059004 Three wire - 12 awg. Wire Length: ~65’ in the water well itself. Size of Pump: 1/2 HP, 5.0 Amp Date Pump Installed: unknown – I’ve owned the house for 7 yrs Depth of well: unknown – pump is 65’ down Depth to water: 15’ below ground...
  3. mystreba

Another pump-runs-continuously-but-tank-not-filling thread

Type of pump: Submersible_not sure what kind. I took pictures of it when a plumber pulled the pump to rewire it last year (it was shorting out). On one part is says Goulds Submersible Pump model 7GS05412. On another part is says Franklin Electric Submersible Motor model 2145059004. Two...
  4. mystreba

Main drain stack reconfiguration

I am remodeling my 50's rancher. The remodel involves reconfiguring upstairs toilets and baths, as well as gutting and finishing the basement. The basement ceilings are a mere 88 inches. The low ceilings are compounded by the drain design - a 4.5 inch cast stack is mortared into an interior...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks