Search results

1. R

sewer gas odor from injector pump

actually, nearly identical. there is a kitchen sink across the room which connects to the main intake, as does the toilet. the sink in the powder room, though, connects into the vent pipe. the odor isn't in the powder room, though, it is in the utility room where the pump is located. Rick
  2. R

sewer gas smell from ejector pump *also in 'pumps'*

that was a leading question I asked; the vent runs up to the ceiling, then out at a 90º angle directly thru the basement wall to the outside. it is about 12" above grade. if the silicone doesn't do the trick I'm going to see about adding a vent fan in the vent line, to help push the stink...
  3. R

no, there's no floor drain; at first I thought it might be from the powderroom sink trap, but running water, and 'clearing out the stink' turned out to not make a difference (smell returned). I'll give the silicone caulk a try; thanks for your suggestion. btw, is it probably against code...
  4. R

hello, all; my problem is one of extreme odor, coming from the in-ground injector pump. This problem was not always present, so I'm at somewhat of a loss as to what the problem might be. The unit has its own vent stack, which as far as I can tell is clear & unblocked; I can't find any...
  5. R

sewer gas odor from injector pump

hello, all; my problem is one of extreme odor, coming from the in-ground injector pump. This problem was not always present, so I'm at somewhat of a loss as to what the problem might be. The unit has its own vent stack, which as far as I can tell is clear & unblocked; I can't find any...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks