Search results

1. Rombo

Water closet flange 2" - 3" above floor, what to do?

Go talk to your neighbor's down stairs, bring a bottle of wine and offer to foot the bill to repaint the entire washroom not just the ceiling and see what happens
  2. Rombo

Destroyed Inside Flange Woes

The other option is to install another 3" inside flange, it would not be my first choice but will work in your case.
  3. Rombo

Jacuzzi tub faucet mounting

If you are worried about not having access to the faucet afterwards then take that faucet back and buy a reliable brand name. Such as moen, delta, kohler
  4. Rombo

Toilet keeps loosening from floor

It most likely did so go ahead and replace the wax ring
  5. Rombo

Toilet keeps loosening from floor

If you can get it tight and it doesn't rock, don't use shims. Just caulk it to the floor
  6. Rombo

Installing P trap for the first time..chrome or plastic?

Not exactly a rough brass trap is thinner. Sorry can't find a pic ya
  7. Rombo

Forget about the adapter it will be harder to find the adapter than get a brass trap
  8. Rombo

I don't why you guys are telling him he needs an adapter. Go buy a 1 1/2" rough brass trap, you clean the inside of the pipe sticking out of the wall. Slide your trap arm inside and solder it up.
  9. Rombo

ball valve blew up

Your lucky you didn't get that valve or the steam in the face you could of killed your self:eek:
  10. Rombo

replacing galvanized pipes??

I think a second estimate is the ticket in this case. And the galvanized usually gets removed as you take the same route with the copper for the most part
  11. Rombo

Can a 1 piece fiberglass shower enclosure be cut in two and repaired?

it could be done fairly easy, but it will look like hell
  12. Rombo

Neighbor turning on her outside faucet causes noise in my water pipes

out door faucets allow a lot more water flow. How is your water pressure when she is using it ?
  13. Rombo

Toilet Flapper Replacement

10 to 15 bucks and they are left-handed threads
  14. Rombo

Convert propane tank to water pressure tank

nope it can't be used. Just go buy the proper tank they aren't to expensive
  15. Rombo

Moen - hot & cold reversed

Don't have to call moen. Reversing the cartridge will 100% resolve your problem
  16. Rombo

Older Moen Faucet

they are all the same
  17. Rombo

Must this tub faucet be changed out too...

it is code. there are ways to install 3 handle but are complicated than installing a single lever
  18. Rombo

Upstairs tub drain leak

I think you might have screwed your self by grinding in the first place. may be time for a new tub. but first i would remove the putty you added and try the properly fiberglass with mat and resin
  19. Rombo

Moen shower valve install problems

When I was first learning the trade i was told the tape does the sealing and the dope was there to provide lubrication while tightening, and the extra leak protection was just an added bonus.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks