Search results

1. N

How much strain can ABS take?

Hi all, I've been doing DIY plumbing for years and have always found great advice on this forum. I've run into a situation moving a 2'' shower drain over to accommodate a wider shower base. It's testing my patience and I'm looking for a second opinion! I'm having an unusual amount of trouble...
  2. N

Quick Question - Two baseboard Tstat's on Same Circuit

Hello, I am adding a new 240v circuit to supply heat to my garage (1500w) and a powder room (500w) directly adjacent. Given the layout, I would like to run a wire from the panel to a junction box, and then run a seperate wire from the j-box to each room with it's own thermostat/heater...
  3. N

Shower to toilet drain

I'm thinking of installing a shower stall in my basement bathroom. I'd have to break the concrete floor to install the drain. My question is: can I tie in the shower drain to the existing toilet drain? If so i'm assuming that it would share the vent for the toilet.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks