Search results

1. Plumber Jim

TOTO 1 piece toilet fill valve

Hey guys, I have a 1 piece Toto toilet that had a Hunter 612 fill valve in it. I tried a korky 528 quiet fill and it doesn't refill the bowl with enough water. Anyone know the correct fill valve to put in it? I forgot to get the numbers of the toilet but I think its like 9 years old.
  2. Plumber Jim

frostfree silcock

Hey guys, I was just wondering what brand of frost free silcocks you guys use. I have pretty much always used Woodford, But man they have gotten expensive. I can get a zurn for about 1/2 that but have always trusted the wordfords and now i am thinking about switching but don't want to get some...
  3. Plumber Jim

White Rodgers 13a02-102

Hey guys, quick question. is there a replacement for the 13a02-102 zone valve that i can use and keep the old body in? or do I need to cut the old valve out and replace it with a newer style? I see its been replaved by the 13s16-102. does that use the same body?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks