Search results

1. lbiasotto

Cistern Design Help

Also, there are no high flow shower or soaking tubs. All basic single lever faucets.
  2. lbiasotto

Cistern Design Help

Wow, you guys are thorough. Thanks Gary, I have been out of town and hadnt checked back in a bit. I need to read your post several times to make sure I have got it. The run from the cistern to the house will be flat and may have one 90 degree turn. I had thought about the sediment issue...
  3. lbiasotto

Cistern Design Help

Thanks Bob. All very good information. I will do some more homework and get back to you if I have more questions.
  4. lbiasotto

Cistern Design Help

Hello, I have arrived at this forum for some advice. I am a general contractor and not an expert on plumbing or pumps. I am hoping that the experts on this forum will troubleshoot my proposed design which is primarily based on my own research. Here goes: This system will be built in Puerto...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks