Search results

1. SourKraut

HELP! Clog or Septic? Backflow in tub!!!

I agree with most that there must be a way to contact the landlord, however, you have a serious health issue to contend with, especially with small children in the house. Leave the landlord with a series of e-mails/phone messages and save them for you records because you need to have the health...
  2. SourKraut

Advice - Tankless Water Heaters !

SR denny. Thanks for your reply.What do yurupeans use to heat their homes? I realize a lot of them do live in multi-family units with a common heat source. But there are a large number of single family dwellings as well. I remember visiting my grandmother in Germany back in the 80's having a...
  3. SourKraut

Advice - Tankless Water Heaters !

I'm curious if this technology is just a fad that it only" here in America do we know how to heat water". yet the systems have been used and PROVEN to work for over seventy years!. But what do those yurupeans know, why this is the land we can can make a car last as long as the payments before...
  4. SourKraut

Right controller???

I asked myself that same question after I installed it. That's what my plumber recommended to get. Silly me I was the diligent homeowner and did what I was told:o. I'm testing the system with an old mercury based thermostat. It ran last night set at 65deg. Temp up stairs is at 68 deg. measured...
  5. SourKraut

Right controller???

Thank you Bob for answering so quick. There is basically 6 terminals in line for the 3 circuits. One is labeled a "Priority Circuit" and the others zone 2 and 3. I wired a basic thermostat to the priority circuit and wired in parallel (hope that the right term, not "in series" as I try to...
  6. SourKraut

Right controller???

I recently added a second floor addition. For the radiant floor system my plumber installed a Rinnai C85 tank less heater with 3 circulatory pumps. The entire floor is considered one zone even though there are several loop circuits to heat the floor evenly. My question is how to hook up the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks