Search results

1. R

Gerber Maurice Tissue Flushing problems

thanks Terry Well I returned the Gerbers to the retailer, who were very understanding to our dilema. Happy to say that we replaced them both with the TOTO ultramax and couldnt be happier. :) I never thought I would be posting in A toilet blog but alas I am very gratefull to this...
  2. R

Maurice Gerber tissue shredding "Follow up" Well we have the number 2 toilet installed for about a month and it shreds and spits back just about everything thats put in it. ): Will be calling Gerber next week, will update at that time. ROOO
  3. R

Gerber Toilet Rollback Issue i PULLED THE TOILET OFF JUST TO MAKE SURE THERE WERE NO OBSTRUCTIONS AND NOTICED THE INTERNAL DRAIN WAY HAS NOT BEEN PORCELIAN COATED AS THE BROCHURE STATES. Also there is a T arrangmeent which could add to turbulance (hence paper shredding and roll back). I have...
  4. R

I have recently purchased 2 Gerber Maurice toilets with Sloan valves installed. I have one toilet installed and it consititenly has toilet paper shredding which returns to the bowl after a flush. The water pressure is in the 50lb plus range and the plumbing is new. I am begining to think it is...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks