Search results

1. SuperDaddy

wye vs. sanitary-tee

Can a 4x4x2 Wye fitting be used on a horizontal section of a 4" drain waste to tie-in a 2" tub drain? Or should a san-tee be used? I'd like to be able to come into the 4" waste line at a 45 degree angle, as opposed to 90, but I thought I read somewhere on here that a wye could only be used...
  2. SuperDaddy

Pex 90 degree connection..tube moves after crimping.....

Hello all, I have a question about making pex crimp connections. I recently bought a PEXcalibur crimping tool (3/8, 1/2, 3/4 sizes) with the intent of using pex for a new bathroom. I sarted making some test connections, and in doing so realized with the feedback from my go/no-go gauge that...
  3. SuperDaddy

Yet another vent question....(sketch)

Just wondering if it is possible to vent a toilet in this manner (see pic). 4" waste with a 3" vent line coming off the back of the waste line. I'm not sure if this is acceptable or not. I am worried about the actual "waste" getting caught on the tee portion on the "way down". I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks