Search results

1. A

Does anybody know "American Standard" date code????

The toilet tanks are high up close to the ceiling with a long pull chain.
  2. A

We do not know exactly how old the house is. From clues we think it is from 1890 to 1910. The original toilets to the house have wood boxes for tanks so there are no lids with stamps. One of the toilets looks "high end" and has a beautiful blue stamp with the name of the model and the mfg co...
  3. A

Smelly new radiators- help!

It is the primer. We just bought a house and a bunch of radiators were leaky so we had no choice but change them right now. The rads we bought were old refurbished rads but newly primed and painted. They were primed about a week before we installed them and they did smell a lot for at least 3-...
  4. A

Hello, I am trying to date my claw foot tub (made by Standard) but instead of a normal date stamp it has a mumble jumble of letters. I was told that "american standard" at some point had a code with letters that corresponded to months and years. The stamp reads: JB FH2 462 I was told...
  5. A

How to clean bottom of 2004 Kohler tub?

magic eraser The magic sponge is called "magic eraser". Looks like a sponge but it works as an eraser so it gets dissolved with use. A few companies make it by now.
  6. A

How to clean bottom of 2004 Kohler tub?

Magic sponge ok, I have one of those tubs for 9 years now. The tub was always sparkling clean but the non-skid area started to look gray after a while. I clean the tub at least twice a week so cleaning habits can not be blamed. I would not blame the tennants. I tried every possible chemical...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks