Search results

1. R

Whirlpool - Any Changes in 2008

Wow...I was searching the web and it took a while, but I did see a 25 gallon high efficiency Bradford White description. I guess I heard the plumber correctly about the 25 gallons, but the spec sheet says 78000 BTUs. Model GX-2-25S6BN. http://www.kennypipe.com/new-products-bradford-white...
  2. R

Definately Not Electric Master Plumber Mark - I checked out your site, these are definately not electric. The gas units have a self-diagnostic control located near the bottom. I decided to cancel the Whirlpool installation and found a local plumber who thinks a 199000 BTU Bradford White...
  3. R

I just got back from Lowes where I purchased two Whrlpool (12-year with Energy Smart) water heaters. I was supposed to have them installed this afternoon, but one was dented so they need to install tomorrow. After doing some more research, I found this site. From everything I've read, I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks