Search results

1. L

New pressure switch on my well

hi gary, you say to check the pressure in thed tank but you gave me 2 different answers. which one should it be , 29 or 39 and how would that effect things.
  2. L

I got sick of playing with that pressure switch so I went to home depot and bought one from them. It looks like its made a little better. Anyway, i put it on and it works great. All that headach over a faulty switch. It is a 40-60. Im not very good at typing and i hit the wrong #. Thanks for...
  3. L

I get water from the faucet. when the pressure falls the switch doesnt turn on unless i go and hold the contacts together. then it will fill up and kick off and i let them go and use that water untill it runs out and i start all over again. the contacts will not close on there on. when i took...
  4. L

i have a submersable pump. The points on the original switch fell apart. The switch was about eight years old. The 6 inch nipple is clear, when i connect the points together the water comes right in. thanks for the help Laurie
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks