Search results

1. R

Wall Mounted Faucets

I will try to get some pictures of it. Thanks
  2. R

Wall Mounted Faucets

I have an issue with the faucets in our master bath. They are manufactured by American Bath Factory and they come out of the wall over vessel sinks. Here's the problem....., I tiled behind the vanities and now when you screw the spicet part on the pipe sticking out of the wall it bottoms out on...
  3. R

bath tub faucet

I didn't mean 1/2" was sticking out of the wall , the size of the tubing is 1/2". there is about 3-4" sticking out of the wall.As for the other, I prefer to do some things myself because of the gratification and not because of the money!
  4. R

bath tub faucet

I am currently building my own home and I am installing my bath faucets. The plumber I hired only did the rough in which is what I hired him for, now I am doing the rest. My question is he left a stub out of 1/2" copper sticking out of the wall and I was told I could use a compression fitting...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks