Search results

1. DallasDIY

Unneeded natural gas stub

We are getting a new electric double oven for our kitchen. I removed the old electric single oven and microwave plus the cabinet that held them. A new, wider cabinet is being installed early next week. After ripping out the old cabinet, I discovered there is a natural gas stub with a...
  2. DallasDIY

Where's the water coming from?

I'm curious about something and could probably find the answer with enough searching but it's late and I'm too tired to work at it. My water heater started leaking this weekend and I'll pick up a new one first thing Monday morning. Last night, I shut off the water supply to the house, cut...
  3. DallasDIY

Closet flange/Waste pipe overlap

I'm posting this so I only have to do this once. I have another thread running about my subfloor replacement. I've done all the subfloor and laid the new vinyl. The top of the 3" waste pipe is 3/4" below the finished floor level. I have a stainless steel 4x3 Sioux Chief closet flange...
  4. DallasDIY

Repairing Bathroom Subfloor

This is my first post although I've read a lot on here and appreciate the great dialogue. I am fairly competent with tools. I have a problem I'm trying to solve in a bathroom and I would appreciate some input and feedback. Let me start by saying what I'm looking to do, then add some...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks