Search results

1. CaptWally

5600 Piston Assembly

Time for me to ask rather than answer for a change.... A buddy of mine has a 5600 single tank econominder, no flowmeter, just a timer. the teflon coated piston assembly keeps leaking. As I've been out of the business for several years, it's hard to find a reliable wholesale source. I...
  2. CaptWally

Waterproofing

Not sure whether this should be in this or the shower/bathtub forum, but here goes: I have over 100 apartments under my wing, a 20-30 year old complex. Most units are rented and have been remodeled, but I have 4 to go due to long term tenant attrition, so they have not been remodeled. I...
  3. CaptWally

Air Conditioning

I love this forum for plumbing related information. I can contribute as well as get answers. Is there a forum for A/C similar to this?
  4. CaptWally

I need a LARGE easy-out

Can anyone help me with a tool supplier that handles large easy-outs aka screw extractors? The largest one I have is a #9 which will remove say, a broken 1" male adaptor. I need something that can spin out 2" and up fittings.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks