Search results

1. Q

Moen Monticello - New Shower Valve Leaking?

GRRRR.....okay. So I called Moen & they sent me a replacement plastic part. I had a heck of a time getting the old one out, and noticed that one of the rubber seals on the outside of the cartridge was torn, like it was cut on the edge. I felt around on the inside of the valve to see if there was...
  2. Q

Handheld & fixed shower head in same shower

My husband wants a fixed shower head in our new shower (one of those rain kind), and I want a handheld shower head (easier to clean the shower with, and when shaving, etc) We have a moen tub/shower valve installed, but the tub side of the valve is plugged. I want to make it where the handheld...
  3. Q

Moen Monticello - New Shower Valve Leaking?

I had a new shower valve installed when we were re-tiling our bathroom shower, and we had the spout capped until last night, when we were running the leak test on the new shower pan. It seemed to be working fine (other than not much pressure coming out of the pipe, but that could be because we...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks