Search results

1. K

help with jetted tub

anyone who can give me detailed instructions on how to wire a jetted tub motor outlet to supply box or circuit box? the circuit box is outside about 8ft. i have a gfi outlet and all the wiring. not sure about external ground lug on motor if it gets grounded to supply or what.
  2. K

tile on wall

thanks for the website it was a big help!
  3. K

jetted tub install

tile on wall thanks for the help jim, i'll probably do a subfloor since 10" of mortar is a bit much. i appreciate the input
  4. K

tile on wall

i have an adobe house so my master bathroom has tile on an exterior wall. there is an existing layer of concrete that i removed the tile from. the problem is it left some mortar. this makes my wall not flat for new tile install. what can i do, i have tried scraping and it doesnt work. can i...
  5. K

jetted tub install

i am installing a raised tub that used to be sunk in to the ground(concrete). how can i support the bottom of the tub? it is about 10" of space and i would rather not pour concrete.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks