Search results

1. bmead144

leak at trip lever gasket when showering

Putty not working after all It turns out the plumbers putty didn't work after all anyway.Looks like i'm gonna have to resort to the caulk.Ive put up with this for 5 years now i'm so frustrated with this that i'm ready to sell the d@$*ed house!It's gotta be because the back of the tub/shower...
  2. bmead144

leak at trip lever gasket when showering

Hey guys,love this forum! I have a one piece F/G tub & shower combo unit that i'm having a very difficult time getting a small leak fixed.When showering,a little water runs down the back of the tub from the trip lever gasket area and into my currently unfinished basement's concrete floor.I plan...
  3. bmead144

'Ungluing' pvc dwv pipe?

Does anyone know of any product made to "unglue" solvent welded connections in pvc,cpvc & dwv pipes or if there even exists such a thing?Also whats the minimum horizontal drop/slope per foot for 3" dwv pipe?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks