Search results

1. C

Need Help With PVC Pipe Fitting

Well it's holding pressure fine so I guess I'll just cross my fingers and hope I won't have to redo it. :) Thanks anyway.
  2. C

Hi, unfortunately digging further down wouldn't have helped simply because the valves are so close together. But I ended up being able to finish it by cutting the threaded adapters and snaking the pipe in various directions through the box.
  3. C

Yeah, that looks pretty good. Thanks. I think I'll just go with flex fit because this just feels insane with regular PVC.
  4. C

Yeah, I was thinking about that also but it's incredibly tight in there. I purchased some 90 degree fittings as well but they intercept one another. The only way I can do it is cut the fittings that are on the valves and shave some off the 90s. Will that compromise the fittings? That's why...
  5. C

Hello, I'm in a bit of a mess here. I'm repairing the fittings in a valve box that was installed by someone else. I can't figure out a good way to attach the fitting marked in the picture below. I've tried it twice now and the system leaked both times. I'm hoping the third time will be the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks