Search results

1. S

Hello - New person here.

I placed the "sand" in the vinegar and it did not dissolve. Although it worked well on the kitchen sink sprayer and shower head.
  2. S

Hello - New person here.

Would I replace the Lakso SandMaster with the Zenon GE filter? I googled Xenon GE filter and found the following: http://www.homespring.com/how_it_works.shtml Is that what you are referring to? Thank you all for your responses. I still have to test the "sand" to see if it's really...
  3. S

Hello - New person here.

The stainless steel whole house filter is a Lakso Sand Master and it's connected to the copper pipe from the wall that leads to the holding tank, and the rusco sediment filter is connected after the tank to the pipes leading up into the house and into the boiler. I do not know how deep the...
  4. S

Hello - New person here.

Hello. I found this site doing some online research regarding several well-related issues. Unfortunately, I know absolutely nothing about plumbing and wells - although I've learned quite a bit in the last five years. I still have a lot to learn and can't afford to shell out anymore to my...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks