Search results

1. dellphinus

Fluidmaster Silicone seals blistering

Greetings, I'm trying to find out just how widespread, and if there is an alternative gasket available, for FM 3 inch silicone flapper gaskets. I've gone through 5 of these in the last several years, in toilets on city water, and without the use of in tank cleaners. The seals develop...
  2. dellphinus

New Basement Bath - Occupancy Sensors

Things to consider- make sure both the humidistat and occupancy sensor are the same branch circuit. make sure both can handle switching a motor load. make sure neither will be damaged by being "back driven"- i.e. one on and the other off.
  3. dellphinus

Inexpensive sink side spray heads

Tired of replacing them/having them leak down the hose. Are there high quality metal spray heads available?
  4. dellphinus

drilling SS sink?

Hole punch it is! Thanks all! (And yes, it's a standard self rimming undermount SS sink, just one hole short. And come to think of it, there's no counter under the fixture deck on the sink, so maybe just the punch. Actually, you know- wife wanted a new sink anyway- maybe I'll save myself a...
  5. dellphinus

drilling SS sink?

I was afraid I'd get an answer like that- I hate to pull the sink to punch it- could I drill up thru the counter and get enough clearance to get the punch on? ANd how big is the hole neeed for the punch bolt? (I'm assuming the punch is like a Greenlee used in electrical work?)
  6. dellphinus

drilling SS sink?

Greetings, I need to drill a 1 1/4" hole in a stainless sink, to install a filtered water tap. Is a standard bi-metal hole saw, low speed, the way to go, or is there a specail bit/hole saw just for this purpose? Thanks, DP
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks