Search results

1. Oregon97

30 psi max

Thanks for your help.
  2. Oregon97

30 psi max

No suggestions? I would like to add that while I was charging the pressure tank, I didn't see the pressure gauge on the pump change... Is that normal? I thought previous to replacing the motor that when I charged the line it also registered on the pressure gauge. Could the impellar be broke...
  3. Oregon97

30 psi max

Hi All, I just replaced my motor on my jacuzzi pump. Installed a low pressure cut-off switch this go round to save the motor if my holding tank runs dry as it has in the past. I've just got everything going tonight and can't get above 30 psi? Any suggestions on what to try next? Could it be...
  4. Oregon97

Pump or Pressure tank??

CC how do you tell if it is water logged? If you push in the pressure valve and it spits water, is that water logged? I don't want to steal this thread, but I'm also having a pressure/pump issue. If I use the water in short burst I'm fine. Take a shower, fill up the animals water tanks my...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks