Search results

1. M

How many pumps does my system need?

Tempering valve HJ, thanks for the info that was helpful. Mark, I think you are confused about the situation, sorry if that's my fault. Two questions regarding hot water for anyone out there. 1. Pipe material: We were thinking of going out on a limb and using a new product for the...
  2. M

Normally, yes I would 'keep it simple' for my own home, let alone my first DIY, but this is not the case. This is a research project to explore solar technology at my college. Normally I am a keep it simple kind of guy, but this is a learning experience with minimal consequence for exploring...
  3. M

Struggling to chew what I bit off The radiant flooring will be some 700 sqft for the house. The hot water will be provided by solar collectors mounted on the roof. Both systems will excahnge heat with the hot water tank. A PICTURE OF AN EXAMPLE TANK...
  4. M

I am planning a unique plumping system for a house, but know very little about plumbing. I want to know in general how many pumps do I need for this system. The cold water I get from the city comes in my house at a pressure. I need a pump to get that pressurized water into my tank and around...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks