Search results

1. skuba

Trying to surface cleanout above finished floor

Hi, I converted half my garage into living space and have this new patio outside the bedroom. The plumber placed the cleanout at slab level. It currently has a plastic plug. I have a mason installing brick over the slab this week and we are trying to solve for the cleanout. The cleanout was...
  2. skuba

Problems with Laundry Washer. Need help.

Hi, is it normal for washer to be draining a little bit while it's loading to start cycle? I often have trouble properly running the washer. The washer was here when I bought the house. We do have somewhat lower water pressure in the house. To avoid problems I usually run only very small or...
  3. skuba

Anybody heard or has Nantucket faucet?

Hi, the sales agent from KBAuthority, which is actually very helpful, is recommending I get this faucet as my second option since the Franke faucet is very pricy. Brizo was another option, even though the Nantucket is cheaper he tells me it's much superior to the Brizo. Have you heard or ever...
  4. skuba

Where to install a hand shower with bar?

Hi, I realized that I didn't inform the plumber I would be using a hand shower that is held at a bar, and he set the pipes for a head shower. I have bought a grohe hand shower set similar to this linked below and I am trying to figure out what to tell him. I assume that in order to have the...
  5. skuba

Looking for mid range plumbing fixtures for new bathroom and kitchen

Hi All, First house and first remodel, dealing with a lot of decisions, as you probably know, and I am a bit lost. We bought a 1940 house in San Francisco and are remodeling the kitchen and bathroom. We don't plan for this house to be our be-all end-all home as we mostly live here because of...
  6. skuba

Please help. I need to fix my toilet flush.

Hi Guys, I have a little problem in the apartment I rent and I can't find the solution anywhere. Have been to home depot, talked to folks there and they don't know how to solve it. I was going to install a t-pipe to put a spray, but the hose from shut off valve to toilet tank was really...
  7. skuba

How to use root killer?

Hi, We have been having a problem with our plumbing for a long time. Pretty much the problem is with roots that clog the pipes. From time to time we have an "accident" where the toilet overflows and the whole bathroom get's dirty. When that happens we have to call roto rooter and shell out...
  8. skuba

Need more power on the shower!!! Pls help.

Hi, My first post here. I am hoping to get some help. I have recently moved into my GF place and I have always disliked the shower at her house. It stands too low (I am 6.1) and it has no power. I did get an extension arm to bring it higher and got a new shower head. The height problem...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks