Search results

1. C

Decisions, Decisions!!

Online dealers Ok, Im going to go with the ToTo, but using the dealer locator, I wasnt able to find any dealers in my area. I live in SE Minnesota. Would it be worth getting one online?
  2. C

Decisions, Decisions!!

Terry I dont know if he has tried that toilet, he did tell me that they have had problems with the pressure assisted toilets because I asked abou them. He basically said that they flush to fast and dont allow the waste to be carried away by the water. Is the Kohler Wellworth a good toilet? I...
  3. C

Decisions, Decisions!!

Ok, we apparently need a new toilet in our house. We currently have a crane that is 10 yrs old and have been told by our local plumber that is a very poor toilet(constant need for a plunger). I said ok, well, what do you have available. He told me that they either sell Mansfield or the Kohler...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks