Search results

1. B

Arsenic system for whole house

10ppb, I live in Rochester, mi, test america in pontiac, only arsenic can back positive, well, I would like it for everything at this point. thanks
  2. B

Which do you think would be the way to go. I want something that is going to last, I do not want to have to replace filters that are costly. I had my water tested and I have to check about which one is more 3 or 5.
  3. B

I was going to go with a point of use RO, but I figured by the a whole house system will have a big up front cost but not having to buy 100 dollars in filters every year would be nice. The one I was looking at was the arsenic master 8 has anybody heard of this or does anybody have a good system...
  4. B

what std pump and CSV? Help

what is better the 10GS07 goulds or the grundfos 10S07-12. Plus I can get away with the CSV1-50, would the CSVW1 last longer and replace easier over the plastic inside the well CSV. That makes since to me to make the irrigation 5gpm under the pump max. If I run it in the morning would...
  5. B

I called one guy about the CSV and he stated that the CVS 150 is good because the one in the basement might start to leak, therefore he stated that I should use the one is the well hole. You are saying to use the CVS that attaches to the manifold (which I am trying to think were mine is...
  6. B

I have a 148 ft well and the pump is at 80 ft the well is able to pump 35 gpm. The tank is set at 30 and 50 I think. Plus I have an irritation system, but I don’t know what they are pumping out because I have never seen them run, bought the house in the winter. I want to go to the ¾...
  7. B

After getting myself wrapped into this, I know enough to make me dangerous but still I really know nothing. Please help. I am upgrading to a 3/4 HP with my 32 gallon tank because my 1/2 HP is dead. I plan to stay in the house for the rest of my life and I just want the pump to last. I know...
  8. B

3/4 pump, what size tank

submersible, and is the franklin aqua pump really better than berkley,guold, etc. Irrigation: never was able to use the old pump because this is a new house for me and it wasn't working when I got there
  9. B

How Good Is Red Jacket Submersible Pump?

aqua duty how much did you pay and do you like the pump and is it worth going to the franklin pumps over the berkley/gould, etc
  10. B

3/4 pump, what size tank

I have a 30 gallon tank in my house currently, I am upgrading to a 3/4 hp because my other 1/2 isn't working anymore. Should I put in another 80 gallon tank in so the pump doesn't have to turn on/off. On guy says yes the other says I don't need it because it is going to cost me 700 and only...
  11. B

advise on pump that is blowing fuse

I just bought ahouse and when the inspector tried to turn on the water the fuse immediately blow. The next thing I did was disconnect the wires at the well and and then it didn't blow so I an figuring that it is the pump, plus it is not a 3 way. Pump is at 80ft and well is 145ft. I have an...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks