Search results

1. M

Replace flush valve on old Kohler 3402PB?

Thx a bunch everybody -- I'm going to order a replacement valve and give this a shot. I'll let you know later how it goes. I'll start looking at Toto's in the mean time just in case this doesn't work out..........
  2. M

Much obliged for the link to Kohlers parts site. They have 5 different valves , some with what look like little flanges that you screw in and the others with a small nub on the flush valve assembly itself, with another washer that I'm guessing fits on the other side of the tank. Is it just a...
  3. M

Here's the picture
  4. M

I've got an 18 year old Kohler 3402PB that will give us phantom flushes about every two hours. I did the food dye test in the bowl and noticed the bowl was turning color after 30 minutes or so, so it looked like a leak. I drained the water again, filled it slowly before it got to the level of...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks