Search results

1. N

Bathroom Supply Lines Entry Point

I am remodeling an upstairs jack 'n' jill bathroom. I am custom building a 36" floating vanity. The new vanity will be placed in the same place as the old one. The back of the vanity will mount against an outside wall and the left side of it will mount against an inside wall. The problem is...
  2. N

Total Gut - Shower advice needed

Thanks for the response JW. The plumber has already said it is doable. I originally liked this plan because it was kind of different. If you have any changes that you would maybe do, I would love to hear them. Right now it is just on paper, so "anything" is still possible. The only...
  3. N

JW, I did look at the link you posted. A lot of great designs. My main problem with the whole thing is that monsterousity of a tub that the wife won't part with. Even if she did, I'm not sure what I would do with that corner with the windows being there.
  4. N

The tub is in its existing location, so that plumbing is done. The vanity is a similiar situation with a few small mods. The toilet is being moved from where the end cabinet is next to the door. The shower is totally new plumbing.
  5. N

Here is a much better picture with measurements. Lets see if opinions change. The wall next to the toilet is about 5 feet high. The shower head will be on the opposite wall. The shower is open to the tub(no glass). Thanks, Greg
  6. N

The diagrahm I posted is kind of crappy. I'll see if I can find a better one. Thanks, Greg
  7. N

Moving the door is not an option to that area, but I like the idea.
  8. N

I can't really move the tub because there are windows on both of the walls above the tub.
  9. N

I'm a little unsure if this should be in a plumbing forum or a tiling forum, but here goes... I'm totally gutting my Master Bath. I have attached a proposed redesign. The area between the toilet and the tub is the shower. I wanted a step into the tub, so I incorporated the step into the...
  10. N

How to find under slab drain pipe?

It might come to that but I would prefer something that I might do myself. Just to get me to within a foot to a foot and a half. Then I can see how much concrete I will need to bust out and if it's worth the work or to just scuttle the idea.
  11. N

How to find under slab drain pipe?

I want to install a kitchen sink in my basement. Rough-in plumbing was installed when house was built so I know there is a drain line under the slab, but is there a way to find it? Or do I have to take educated guesses with a jackhammer. Greg
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks