Search results

1. L

Fernco or FluidMaster floor seal

fernco or fluidmaster Beats me could have called it outlet funnel. leo the lion
  2. L

fernco or fluidmaster Upper seal is smaller than toilet horn but no sticky stays on horn because the the hole in upper seal expands to form a funnel like fit to horn. Sounds like a good use for guides on hold down bolts. leo the lion
  3. L

fernco or fluidmaster If the flange is below floor either put on flange extension or put fluidmaster on toilet horn first then set toilet on drain to insure that fluidmaster stays fully seated on horn. leo the lion
  4. L

fluidmaster weaxless Cast iron flanges rusted out bolts would not hold and flanges too high would mash wax ring before toilet seated on floor. After replacing wax rings for 42 years got tired of leaks. Also could smell urine around toilet. leo the lion
  5. L

fernco or fluidmaster I had to replace two toilets with wax rings. Replaced wax rings about every 7 years. Replaced wax rings with fluidmaster waxless. Steps taken to use fluidmaster. 1 Removed cast iron flanges rusted. 2 Replaced flooring water damage. 3 Used stainless steel ring...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks