Search results

1. Jeff_08

Delta Tub Spout Stub Length

I recently installed a Delta tub/shower faucet and it has a slip on spout that tightens with a set screw. The instructions say to "refer to the instructions included with the spout" but there was no such thing included, and I noticed an issue with the spout after installing it. What happens is...
  2. Jeff_08

Furnace - Slight Delayed Ignition

I have an American Standard gas furnace (approx 10 yrs. old) that has a slight case of delayed ignition lately. I have only removed the flame sensor to scuff off the buildup and brushed dust out of the burners (after removing them), but those are the only parts I have touched and after putting...
  3. Jeff_08

20 amp rated fan timer on 15 amp circuit?

Hi- I wanted to buy a hardwired wall timer switch for my bathroom's exhaust fan and the hardware store had the one I wanted but most of them are rated for 20 amps. The house is over 30 years old and has a 15 amp supply into the bathroom, and I've looked around and didn't find the exact...
  4. Jeff_08

Cracked Flange/Pipe Repair Options

Hi everyone. I have a problem with the PVC (I believe) flange that's in one of my bathrooms. I had some trouble with the floor being uneven and had to route out a ledge from a template I traced to get the toilet to sit without the slight wobble (very, very slight but it made me nervous). I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks