Search results

1. M

Water pump is acting very odd...?

Hey guys I'm back again lol So I have a new problem, this is what's happening please let me know what you think..... So the other morning I get up and I'm having a shower and about 5 mins into my shower the water shuts off and when I mean shuts off it was like someone went and shut the main...
  2. M

Bleeding cold water?

Hey everyone thanks for replying, I went to work today and a guy I work with also has the same oil/boiler setup and he told me to shut off the lower levels of the home and that would increase the pressure to the upper floors were there is no heat and to re bleed them at the rads.... So I went...
  3. M

Bleeding cold water?

To all those that reply to this thank you very much, and this is such a great forum. So I just bought a house and it has a boiler system for heat. It was working fine till I discovered a leak, it seams that the old owner done paint, rugs, and lower trim but when the done the lower trim they...
  4. M

What would you do?

I have been watch the prices and it seems like they are going up and up everyday...so im scared if I wait to long then ill have to pay even more for the same home. I have also heard it is the buyers market right now.... I am no professional, im just saying what I have heard and what I have...
  5. M

Sillcock screw is stuck

Does this help at all? http://www.johnlschultz.com/site/products/prod-pdf/104-553HC_Spec.pdf
  6. M

What would you do?

Sorry guys I couldn't really find a "Housing Forum" so Ill try my luck here. I heard it is cheaper to build a house rather then to just out right buy one is this true? I asked why doesn't everyone do this then if its cheaper or even the same price you still end up with a "Problem free...
  7. M

Leaking......?

Ok Thanks guys :) Btw very helpful forum!
  8. M

Leaking......?

Thanks Jimbo.. Landlord is on Vacation, and he asked me to fix it..... So I took the knob off, and unscrewed the coller, and slid the crome flange off and guess what was behind it...? Silicone :( So now, im not sure what to do.
  9. M

Leaking......?

Hi everyone im new to the forum :) I currently live in a apartment building and there is water leaking out of my faucet in the bath tub. I think the valve is NFG, I want to pull it out and check it....I assume I have to shut the water off right? but I cant seem to find the shut off valve to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks