Search results

1. bearbacker82

Help with Kohler Kitchen Faucet Problem

Rugged, Thanks for the advice, I removed the 1000189 flow control / check valve and it solved the problem. Now the next question is why do I need this flow control / check valve? It works fine without it.
  2. bearbacker82

Thanks for the information but do you have any idea what the problem might be. The water will be flowing then I hear a thump like pressure has been abruptly stopped and the flow reduces. Should I just replace the cartidge that is under the handle? I can't see anything else it could be.
  3. bearbacker82

I have a Kohler K-15160 Coralais single control pullout kitchen faucet. It has been intalled about 2 years and has buttons on top of the pull out to change the spray. Recently when you turn on the water it works fine until you turn the water on hot for a period of time or you push the spray...
  4. bearbacker82

Flush problem with URC two piece 1.5 toilet part# 4490/4481

My house was built in 1995 and has three URC 1.5 gal two piece toilets in it. Up until the last year these toilets worked fine. However now they have begun to have problems flushing solids. Any substantial amount and you will be plunging or snaking. I have tried the trick of putting dish...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks