Search results

1. Trooper

Shower handle sticking out too far

And this is where our opinions differ. In my opinion, Moen is WRONG. The plaster ground is of an incorrect dimension, and Moen cares not to investigate, or correct. Because you followed the INCORRECT instructions from Moen. My point is that however it was designed, it is WRONG. It is not...
  2. Trooper

Shower handle sticking out too far

I can't believe it's gone on for so many years and Moen has STILL not updated the 'comic book' that they provide as an excuse for installation instructions to include a statement of what the dimensions will be of the handle 'stick out' if you follow that comic book to the letter... As I did...
  3. Trooper

Boiler Wiring (Weil CGa, Tekmar 256, Taco SR501, and T-Stat)

closure... I realize this is an older thread, but there was never any real resolution given, so for the benefit of future readers... Room thermostat wires to the thermostat terminals on the SR501. The T T terminals on the SR501 wire to 7 and 9 on the Tek256. The 5 and 6 terminals on...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks