Search results

1. Mrs. Incredible

Why Oh Why Do My Plumbing Pipes 'vibrate'??????

ANSWER: IT USUALLY LASTS SEVERAL MINUTES, 5 - 10 MINUTES. IF I TURN ON ANY TAP AND RUN SOME WATER, THE NOISE STOPS...ONLY TO RETURN ONCE I TURN THE TAP OFF~!!! WHAT DO YOU MAKE OF THAT!
  2. Mrs. Incredible

'vibrating' pipes I didnt explain my problem correctly...Let me try again. When we flush the toilet or have a shower, the copper pipes will 'hum' loudly after we turn the taps off. It IS the 1/2 inche copper pipes. Could it have anything to do with the temperature change of the pipe. This...
  3. Mrs. Incredible

Every fall- winter - my household pipes 'humm' or what I call 'vibrate'. When I run a tap it temporarily stops. Then when the running water tap is shut off...the vibrating pipes start singing again.!!! How do I fix this annoying problem! :confused:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks