Search results

1. M

Tub Drain Installation

Thank you Spaceman! That was it! In retrospect the directions were right, I just couldn't accept that the spring was nothing more than a weight. I was totally overthinking it. Thanks so much! mikael
  2. M

Tub Drain Installation

I hit a snag while attempting to replace my tub's drain. I thought I had done most of the heavy lifting in installing the American Standard drain assembly, but then I couldn't figure out how to link the two parts of the actual drain mechanism. (sorry if I'm not getting the vocabulary right) It...
  3. M

Vent Stack Question

Apologies in advance for the dumb question... We bought an old house last year that needs work. The longtime previous owner had done a lot of questionable DIY projects over the years that need to be redone right. On top of that, an interim owner who bought the house as an investment property...
  4. M

do enzyme treatments work?

Hi all. This is my first post. Bought my first house last year, an 80 yr old fixer-uper. The water in the upstairs tub drained progressively slower until it got too annoying and we called a plumber. It took him several hours to get to the clog, costing over $300. Six months later, same story...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks