Search results

1. mrang@neo.rr.com

wall sconce rough-in height?

is there a typical rough-in height for the junction box for a wall sconce. i realize there are many styles and we haven't selected our fixtures yet. thanx
  2. mrang@neo.rr.com

Washer rough-in height

what is the correct rough-in height for h2o supply/ drain box for the newer style front loading washing machines that set on a 15" to 18" base?
  3. mrang@neo.rr.com

low cost radiant heat?

we are building our retirement home. i will be installing an insulated hot water circulating loop with a gundfos circulating pump. i am using cpvc. near the end of the return (and above) is the master bath shower. this is directly above the steel beam and support post. i am considering running...
  4. mrang@neo.rr.com

lineset installed below concrete & motorized dampers

Is there any way a lineset can be installed under concrete? i've been told both yes and no and don't know who to believe. we are building on a hillside and the lower level floor is 3 to 4 feet above grade. we live in northern ohio (if that makes any difference) and will probably use the air less...
  5. mrang@neo.rr.com

hot water circulating loop question.

building a home. i will be installing a hot water circulating loop with a dedicated return. i am using cpvc. near the end of the return (and above) is the master bath shower. this is directly above the steel beam and support post. i am considering running copper lines in the mud under the...
  6. mrang@neo.rr.com

cisten pump sizing

Hello, I am looking for the following information. Can you help or at least point me in the right direction? Sizing of pump and tank. I am building a new home in a rural area that has a poor well supply (both volume and quality). Rural water may be installed in a year or 2 but for the time...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks