Search results

1. C

kitchen p-trap to wall connection

Great... talked to a plumber today and he will be out soon.... Thanks for all of your advice on this. I think i will try and watch on this one... and maybe learn just enough to be dangerous on the next one!
  2. C

I imagine the whole stack is galvanized... certainly from that point downward is... and it looks as though going up as far as i can see is also galvanized... so that means a whole stack replacement? i just heard the can of worms open... i imagine the advice would be to nip this thing in the...
  3. C

So is it feasible to to replace this myself with new durham fittings? or with the coupling? or, is it better to leave it to someone who knows more than i do and has the appropriate tools. In addition this is in a very tight space, and i have no idea how far the corrosion goes up or down...
  4. C

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who responded... I think i am going to call my plumber and leave the situation in his capable hands. I think it might be more than I care to take on at the moment. THanks again, Dave
  5. C

is it possible the whole thing is galvanized? I hadn't really looke far up the wall because i don't have good access to it. Is it more probable just the connections between the T and the rest of the pipes are galvanized? i know you can't tell, but i guess i had heard they don't use galvanized...
  6. C

Okay, 1st off thanks to everyone who responds to questions as i have learned a lot so far by perusing the postings.... but I still have a problem. In the pictures you will see my kitchen sink drain pipe feeding into the wall (into a sanitary tee?) The problem is that the "T" that the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks