Search results

1. Fastclient

American Standard Princeton Install

I am installing a American Standard Princeton bathtub. I removed underlayment floor in the bathroom down to the subfloor. Unfortunately the subfloor is only 1/2" thick. Also the floor joists run the same direction (length wise) as the tub. I plan to install a 3/4 plywood underlayment. Since...
  2. Fastclient

2 Wax rings or extenders?

Found some situations close to mine with answers but nothing quite the same. Neighbor installed a new ceramic floor and with the cement board and tile the flange was down quite a bit but two extender rings brought it right up to floor level. I siliconed between the flange and ring and between...
  3. Fastclient

Toilet flange extension

I have searched and searched for an answer and I must be wording my search wrong for I can't find a definitive answer. I tiled my bathroom floor and now the flnge is below floor level. I plan on adding a flange extension but with the sizes available the end result will be a little below floor...
  4. Fastclient

Distance between valve and spout

I am installing a Delta 1748 and the instructions say there is to be a minimum of 8" with a max of 18" between the valve and the spout nipple. I am replacing an existing setup and the holes are already in the ceamic tile for the spout and valve. Unfortunately the distance between the outlet on...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks