Search results

1. H

American Standard FloWise Toilet

Thanks much for your response, Gary. Will see if I can hunt down the little Drake. And, will report back to post my own opinion of it.
  2. H

Thanks, all . . . Yes, the rebate is secondary, but hey, I want it ALL, :D if it's out there. Found the Aquia on the list. NO DEALERS ANYWHERE here have them in stock - and I am told it will be 20 WEEKS before Toto can supply. Too bad I'm not closer to Seattle! So, back I went to the list...
  3. H

Terry - :eek: So glad I asked!! I'm amazed - cities all over the place are recommending the installation of this toilet, and in all the advertising for the toilet, I haven't seen one word about this! Will go back to your recommendations, and look for a HEF/dual flush model . . . for bone dry...
  4. H

oops - model no. is 2479.216 sorry for the typo - the toilet I am asking about is model 2479.216, American Standard. Thanks.
  5. H

Dear Terry: I've reviewed your report on toilets. Did the FloWise (model 249216) not make it into your recommendations because of it's performance, or because it is a newer toilet, not yet rated? My city has it on their appoved list of high efficiency toilets, eligible for rebate, and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks