Search results

1. bg

Rectangular shower rod help, please.

I live in a mobile home and the one bathroom has a tub, but no shower. I'm hoping someone out there can give me a review of their rectangular shower rod assy. I'm thinking of putting one of these up with curtains as one would for a claw foot tub, would work a for me since I just got laid...
  2. bg

New Drake installed.

Terry and all, thanks so much for the reviews on the toto toilets. I just got my new Drake installed and it seems to work great. It's so nice I'm kinda of shy to use it. Laid down new tile on the b room as well. Once again, thanks big time ! bg
  3. bg

Size of water line to Drake toilet/

Will I be able to use a 3/8" braided supply line for this new Drake I just received ? It's the base elongated model CST744S. Thanks for any info. bg
  4. bg

Is there a how-to for installing a new toilet ?

Well this will be my first one. I went with a Toto Drake after reading Terry's reviews and other reviews. I'm in a mobile home that was built back in 64. It's pretty stout as it's in SoCal where the weather pretty warm to hot. I believe the toilet I'm taking out is a second one. It is a UR ...
  5. bg

connector hose for Toto Drake ADA

Hello. I just bought a Toto Drake toilet due to the feedback it's gotten on this site as well as others. I bought the ADA style with the 16" height. My question is, what kind of hose will I have to hunt up to connect it from the water valve on the floor up to the tank ? All I've seen are...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks