Search results

1. bg

Rectangular shower rod help, please.

I live in a mobile home and the one bathroom has a tub, but no shower. I'm hoping someone out there can give me a review of their rectangular shower rod assy. I'm thinking of putting one of these up with curtains as one would for a claw foot tub, would work a for me since I just got laid...
  2. bg

Want a Toilet that Just Works!

I don't know squat about toilets, but I took the advise of Terry as well as other experienced people here and sprang for a Toto Drake with elongated bowl. I probably should have bought the ADA with sanigloss, but I am going on my second year with this unit and all I can say is I'm SOOO glad I...
  3. bg

Which wax ring to use?

For what it's worth, I installed one of those big box store rings with the black plastic funnel when I replaced my old toilet with a Toto almost a year ago . Has worked perfect. No leaks, etc.
  4. bg

Toto Drake Question

I haven't tried that 2 step deal, but I am so happy with the Drake I installed close to a year ago, I wouldn't hesitate to get another. It handles end business with ease. Glad I came here to Terry's place to find out about these things. Saved me a huge pain in the butt..;)
  5. bg

Sewer gas odor

I have a lady friend who is having this same problem. She has 3 toilets. Two upstairs and one down. The one down stairs is the one leaving the odor. She has replaced the wax ring, but it continues to smell. She had a guy come out and test for leaks, but he found none. She says it was a...
  6. bg

Best Toilet Plunger?

I don't mean or intend this to be rude, but that is a most odd looking thumb..
  7. bg

My Toto clogged! Would a Pressure Assist be better?

Sorry to hear you're having probs with the Drake. I have dropped some doozie's and am happy to say the Drake I have had now for 8 months takes them to their proper resting place. Not once has it clogged and I DO put it to the test. Best darn collector I've ever had the pleasure to sit upon.
  8. bg

Toto Drake CST744EL Kohler Cimarron Class 6 K-3609

I have to say I could stop up a pot easy. I don't know about a Kohler, but I know since I installed the Toto Drake, nothing has stopped up. Super toilet. I don't know why anyone would want anything else. Can't beat it and I'm SOOO glad I came here first before I bought a toilet. Terry's...
  9. bg

No plumber, on island two miles at sea, bad toilets

I'll tell you what, I wouldn't even mess around. Drop the dough for some of the higher end Toto's and forget about it. I installed a Drake a while back and it's been one of the best things I've done here at the place. Being you're out yonder and would probably like this to end, you just...
  10. bg

TOTO Neorest 600 product review, MS990CGR

Oh I didn't know it washed and dryed a person. It even comes with a remote control. A warm seat, etc.
  11. bg

With all respect, if you find that unit for 2000.00, you'll be finding a good deal according to the "more info" link Terry posted. No sir, it'd be a while before my 6 sees the likes of that unit. I couldn't afford to buy the toilet paper for it much less the unit, but it sure looks mighty...
  12. bg

That sure looks like a compact unit, though I have to say one of the oddest I've seen. Very nice. I imagine they cost a small fortune. Are parts readily avail ? Oh, I just saw the price...
  13. bg

Buying new toilet. Need advice.

I too was on a budget, but I read Terry's review on toilets and I figured here is a guy who does this for a living and seems to do it well. He suggests Toto and the Drake was one of the top choices. I went with one and am ever so glad I did. Install it correctly and it's a done deal. We have...
  14. bg

Need help choosing a toilet!

Terry sells the Drake for $239.99 in the Los Angeles, Anchorage, Wasilla, Seattle, Tacoma, Sumer, Marysville, Everett, Issaquah, Spokane, Bellevue and Bothell area. http://terrylove.biz/
  15. bg

Toto Drake Install

Mine feels like it's too loose too, but has never leaked a drop so I let it be. Works great.
  16. bg

question on the "Drake"

Oh..Well for me thanks for the heads-up. bg
  17. bg

question on the "Drake"

I have the same situation. I just installed a Drake and the tank rocks a little. The instructions stated to tighten until the 3 contact points are meant and then a bit more. Mine moves but doesn't leak. I don't know if this is the way they are suppose to be either.
  18. bg

New Drake installed.

^^ Yea it sure doesn't seem like there's much water going down, but it goes down QUICK ! I've read on here that looks can be deceiving, so one of these days I'll do a test "run" and see how it pans out. Thanks again.. bg
  19. bg

New Drake installed.

Terry and all, thanks so much for the reviews on the toto toilets. I just got my new Drake installed and it seems to work great. It's so nice I'm kinda of shy to use it. Laid down new tile on the b room as well. Once again, thanks big time ! bg
  20. bg

Size of water line to Drake toilet/

Thanks for the suggestion. Will consider it. bg
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks