Search results

1. zerolast

Vent problem with pic

It is a retrofit...would like to use the same holes that are already drilled.
  2. zerolast

Vent problem with pic

Please see my crude drawing...will that work? Hopefully I'm following your advice correctly. Thanks in advance!
  3. zerolast

Vent problem with pic

If I'm reading the vent guide correctly, I can have a flat T where the shower and tub offshoot and then have a flat-"ish" vent pipe between the T and the shower trap? Would I need a vent for the tub as well? TIA.
  4. zerolast

Vent problem with pic

Thanks for the advice! It did not seem logical after I dry fit it. Thanks again.
  5. zerolast

Vent problem with pic

Pulled out shower and tub. The original vent came up at a 45 degree angle at the main T joint where the shower (right) and tub (left) split off. I want to install a larger shower so I laid the T joint flat and wanted to see if this is ok for venting the pipe (top)...it is almost horizontal...
  6. zerolast

Could first use of new basement shower cause backup in floor drain? Weird situation

Thanks for the replies. Just ran the dishwasher and there is water around the basement drain again. So I guess there is a clog somewhere in the line.
  7. zerolast

Could first use of new basement shower cause backup in floor drain? Weird situation

We have a basement shower which was first used today. The shower drain, sink, and toilet pipes were put in 4 years ago and we just finished the bathroom about 2 months ago. We have been using the toilet and sink with no problems for 2 months. I went into the storage area soon after the first...
  8. zerolast

We have a basement shower which was first used today. The shower drain, sink, and toilet pipes were put in 4 years ago and we just finished the bathroom about 2 months ago. We have been using the toilet and sink with no problems for 2 months. I went into the storage area soon after the first...
  9. zerolast

Toilet Flange Lid Stuck (1 pic)

Much appreciated. Guess my google skills aren't what they used to be...could not find what this was anywhere. Thanks again!
  10. zerolast

Toilet Flange Lid Stuck (1 pic)

Hi all, I have a Datey toilet flange with the lid stuck on it. Appears a small amount of the concrete I laid about 4 years ago got in between the lid and the flange opening. I'm thinking this is a screw on lid, but I could be wrong. Any help is much appreciated. FYI: There was a little...
  11. zerolast

Hot water in Cold line/basement rough-in

Yes, it is a delta with just a gray knob where I assume the cartridge will go. Is there a temporary fix without finishing this off?
  12. zerolast

Hot water in Cold line/basement rough-in

I had plumbing roughed-in for a full bath down in the basement a few months ago. When I run the kitchen and upstairs bathroom faucets, we get hot water in the cold line for a few moments. I checked the rough-in lines in the basement tonight and the hot and cold water lines going through the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks