Search results

1. A

Toto, Gmax vs. Power Gravity + 1.6gpf?

Just a follow-up to my previous post. We added two TOTO Drakes to our upstairs bathrooms. When comparing the Gmax vs. the PGravity of our Supreme....the Gmax has a more powerful flush. The water in the tank is higher than the Supreme. The Plumber said he saw a TOTO demo that flushed a roll...
  2. A

Thanks Terry, Are U saying that PGravity only is in low height tanks? I see that the ms853113 Ultimate uses PGravity but has a high tank. Does that mean the the water in it is low, like my Supreme? The ms853113s UltraMax looks the same but has the G-max. Are the water levels between the two...
  3. A

Does anyone have a technical discussion about the differences between these two items. How would your rate each against each other and which would you get. I read some info. on the web but could not seperate the two? I just installed a Supreme (with pwr gravity) and the bowl above the water...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks