Search results

1. B

Best location for Thermal Expansion Tank and Pressure Reducing valve?

I measured my water pressure this weekend and am at 80psi plus. I would like some advice on the best location (and brand) for both the Pressure Regulating Valve and Thermal Expansion Tank. I was planning to put the valve just past the ball valve shutoff for the house. Can I locate the...
  2. B

Water hammer arrestors not working?

I've installed a pair of water hammer arrestors according to the instructions (inline within 6' of the offending device) but am still getting the hammer. It's primarily the toilet so I put them on the line to the toilet and line to the cold water for the sink. Would adding more help? W was...
  3. B

Removing Water Softener - capping connections

We've moved to city water and have removed our Water Softener. I now have two open pipes (input and output) with a sliding shutoff valve. The sliding plastic bypass/shutoff value leaks slightly. I'm looking for a quick solution that does not involve cutting and soldering. Is their such a thing...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks