Search results

1. T

Kohler Ingenium: water slowly running into bowl

UPDATE: I've tried turning the water off to the toilet and not using it. After a few hours the tank is empty. Does that mean that the water is emptying from the tank into the bowl?
  2. T

It's not an overabundance of pressure. I *wish* water pressure was a problem in my house! It's weird because one toilet acts this way, the other toilet does not. It's the one in my guest bathroom that is slowly leaking into my bowl. Anybody else?? Do you think I should ditch the Kohler...
  3. T

Jimbo, Thanks again for your message. This morning I adjusted the float cup so that less water will fill the tank... so the water is now a little more below the overflow pipe. The black refill tube is clamped to the inside of the overflow pipe... the water flows through the black tube into...
  4. T

I came across a previous post by a member and thought that my problem was going to be solved. I have rust stains in my bowl (guest bathroom)... so I started looking to see if water was leaking. Sure enough, there is a very slight but steady supply of water streaming into the bowl along the...
  5. T

Fixing a Kohler Ingenium

Thanks for your help! Just what I needed.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks