Search results

1. B

what is the max distance from p-trap to vent?

I'm installing a new shower in my bathroom. I have a 2" drain that i'm building into the showerpan, and I'd like to connect into an existing drain that's about 3' from the the showers p-trap. It will be a straight run from the p-trap to the drain and I will be able to vent right above the drain...
  2. B

valve shut off location

Thanks for the advice. I'm going to see if i can put the connection in the wall. This bathroom is going to be a small integrated shower, and I didn't want the floor connection on the left side where it was close to the shower and could be a potential leak.
  3. B

valve shut off location

I'm remodeling a bathroom, and I'd like to have the shut off on the right side of the toilet, not the left. The standard flexible pipe that's used ovbiously wont reach from the right side to the left side. Does anyone have any advice on what i should use for the connection? Also, is this a...
  4. B

walkin shower/bathroom

Has anyone here worked in a small bathroom that is a shower/toilet/sink, where there is no shower stall? Currently I have a small 50"x56" bathroom that has only a toilet and a bathtub. I'd like to add a small corner sink and convert the bath to a shower. I was planning on having the entire...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks